Do you feel stressed, tired, or worn down? Are you finding that work and other stressors in your life are making it seemingly impossible to relax, unwind, and enjoy your life? Are you currently living in a chaotic period in your life? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you are not alone.
STRESS IS A SERIOUS ISSUE
According to the American Institute of Stress, 83% of people suffer from work-related stress. But workplace stress is not the only area where people are suffering. Nearly 1 in 5 adults will have a mental health diagnosis in a given year.
Even more shocking, 46% of people will classify under a diagnosable mental health condition during their lives. Half of those people will develop psychological issues as early as the age of 14.
STRESS CAUSE SEVERAL NEGATIVE HEALTH EFFECTS
Stress can take an enormous toll on a person’s health; it contributes to illnesses such as cardiovascular disease, obesity, and other severe health conditions. It is predicted that stress is responsible for at least 120,000 deaths a year in the US.
With stress in mind, it is imperative to find a way to relieve stress and help manage other mental health problems. Luckily, we have an easy tool that costs no money and takes very little time out of your day. Mindfulness is one of the best ways to help manage stress and other chaos-related factors in life.
Many people think that mindfulness is time-consuming or only helpful for those who already have a lot of patience. Both of these understandings of mindfulness are entirely false. Mindfulness is a helpful tool for anyone, and it does not need to take up an excessive amount of time in your life.
Still, practicing mindfulness can be difficult if you’ve never done it before. You might not know where to start or how to do it. For this reason, we have created a guide to help you learn the essential tips and tricks for mindfulness training.
Once you have learned these tips, mindfulness will be a straightforward and health-promoting tool that you can incorporate into your daily life.
Here’s precisely what you’ll learn inside:
- What is mindfulness
- The point of mindfulness
- The benefits of mindfulness
- When to practice mindfulness
- The adverse effects of chaotic times and stress
- How mindfulness helps stress
- Benefits of practicing mindfulness for the body
- How to practice mindfulness to improve the body
- How to practice progressive muscle relaxation
- How to do a body scan
- Benefits of practicing mindfulness for the mind
- How to practice mindfulness to enhance the mind
- How to set a mindful morning routine
- How to create helpful affirmations
- How to use mindfulness as a growth opportunity
- How mindfulness increases resilience
- Why you should want to be resilient
- What makes mindfulness different from meditation
- How to use meditation to become mindful
- How to practice holistic mindfulness
- How yoga improves mindfulness
And much more!